Grilled White Peaches with Cherry and Balsamic Sauce
2 Cups Whole Cherries
1/8 Cup Balsamic Vinegar
2 Tbsp Brown Sugar
¼ Tsp Vanilla Extract
1 Tsp Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
3 White Peaches
1 Tbsp Brown Sugar
1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
Vanilla Ice Cream ( I prefer Breyer’s all natural Vanilla Ice Cream)
Mint Leaves for garnishing
- Wash and remove stems and pits from Cherries
- Puree Cherries in a blender. Two Cups of whole Cherries will yield about a cup puree
- In a sauce pan, mix Cherry Puree, Balsamic Vinegar, Brown Sugar, and Coconut Oil and bring it to boil.
- Simmer for 5 minutes and remove from heat.
- Add Vanilla Extract and mix well
- Let it cool.
- Wash, dry and cut Peaches in halves.
- Remove pits from Peaches.
- In a small mixing bowl, mix Oil and Brown Sugar.
- Brush peaches with mixture and grill them for about 5 minutes or until Peaches caramelize on surface.
- Place Grilled Peach Half on a plate.
- Scoop a small serving of Vanilla Ice Cream on the Peach.
- Generously drizzle Cherry-Balsamic Sauce over it, Garnish with Mint leaves and Serve.